INCLUDED IN COURSE PRICE
The course fee includes:
- The exam / assignment as relevant
- Course materials (emailed to you beforehand)
- Your Certificate of Achievement following successful completion of the exam / assignment (immediately downloadable for BRCGS courses or emailed to you within 24 hrs for STC courses).
Note that STC is proud to be 100% paperless.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Technical & Quality Managers
- QA Staff
- BRC Global Standards Professionals.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- By attending this two-day course, you will gain the essential knowledge of the hazard analysis and risk assessment principles using exercises and activities to demonstrate the preparatory stages to the development of a HARA plan.
- To successfully complete the course, delegates will need to complete an exam to assess their understanding and application of the learning outcomes.
- This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
ASSESSMENT Information for candidate.
Note: it is possible to request a Certificate of Attendance if you prefer not to complete the assessment, however please notify us beforehand.
To receive a Certificate of Achievement, the following assessment must be completed.
- 25 Question Exam. Pass Mark 60%
LIVE ONLINE: Please note that this is an online course with a live trainer, delivered via zoom. A zoom link will be sent upon booking so that the attendee can easily join the class online. Course notes will be shared beforehand and these will be shared on the screen also. All attendees and the trainer can see and talk with each other at all times so that it’s interactive and very much like being in a classroom.
LOCATION: All courses are delivered online.
WHEN: Find an open course date on the course calendar, or select a course date in the drop down box on this page or Contact us to arrange a course date that suits you if you have a group requiring training.