INCLUDED IN COURSE PRICE
The course fee includes:
- The exam / assignment as relevant
- Course materials (emailed to you beforehand)
- Your Certificate of Achievement following successful completion of the exam / assignment (immediately downloadable for BRCGS courses or emailed to you within 24 hrs for STC courses).
Note that STC is proud to be 100% paperless.
ASSESSMENT Information for candidate.
Note: it is possible to request a Certificate of Attendance if you prefer not to complete the assessment, however please notify us beforehand.
To receive a Certificate of Achievement, the following assessment must be completed.
- The examination has 3 sections and a pass mark of 60%.
- There is a total of 120 marks available.
- A learner will pass if they achieve 60%, a Merit at 70% and a Distinction at 80% overall.
- The duration of the examination is 3 hours.
DURATION: 5 days: 4 day classroom + 8 hrs pre-course study (materials provided)
ENTRY GUIDANCE: It is a good idea for attendees to already have some knowledge of food safety hazards and controls, however this is not essential as this course will provide the required knowledge and understanding
LIVE ONLINE: Please note that this is an online course with a live trainer, delivered via zoom. A zoom link will be sent upon booking so that the attendee can easily join the class online. Course notes will be shared beforehand and these will be shared on the screen also. All attendees and the trainer can see and talk with each other at all times so that it’s interactive and very much like being in a classroom.
LOCATION: All courses are delivered online.
WHEN: Find an open course date on the course calendar, or select a course date in the drop down box on this page or Contact us to arrange a course date that suits you if you have a group requiring training.