What will I learn?
The course will begin by covering the basics of Lean, before moving on to more advanced techniques. This ensures an equal knowledge level within the class so that all students can complete the course to the highest standard.
As a trained Lean Practitioner, you will be able to implement Lean into any organisation.
You will understand and communicate the benefits of Lean and use the correct tools to identify and solve business problems.
Here is an outline of what is covered in our Lean Practitioner training:
- What Lean is and its key principles
- The Lean tools
- The 5 principles of Lean
- The 7 (or 8) wastes
- The Toyota Production System and the 14 principles of the Toyota Way
- Process mapping techniques including value stream mapping
- Establishing flow
- What an A3 is and how to use it
- Effective team management in a Lean environment
- How to run a Lean deployment
- How to successfully run a Kaizen event
- How to select and submit a Lean improvement project for certification
Whether you choose to learn online or in a classroom, you’ll get the same great quality of training and be equipped to use your skills from day one.
Lean methodologies provide significant savings for industries across the world. For this reason, becoming or training an employee as a Lean Practitioner is a great benefit to you and your organisation.
As a Lean practitioner you will be able to implement Lean successfully in any business. You will identify and solve problems to increase efficiency and save money. Not only will this provide financial benefits, but will also promote a positive culture of change within a company.
On completion of Lean Practitioner training, you will:
- Understand how to identify and eliminate waste and non-value added activity from processes
- Learn the key Lean tools and be able to apply them back in the workplace
- Inspire employees and create a culture of interdepartmental engagement
- Make real improvements in efficiency and quality
- Build on your personal leadership and influencing skills
- Boost customer satisfaction and stakeholder confidence
- Gain professional recognition
- Have the opportunity to certify by submitting a project
This Lean Practitioner training course is internationally recognised and certified by CPD. It also qualifies you for 21 CPD points.
You do not need any prior knowledge or experience of Lean to take this course. The first few modules cover the basics to ensure all students have an equal knowledge level before beginning Lean Practitioner training.
Who should attend?
This Lean Practitioner training is ideal for those wanting to implement or understand Lean. It is available to all levels and can be applied to any industry sector.