By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define purpose, benefit & limitations of audits
- Use auditing techniques & have required competencies
- Plan & conduct audits
- Audit against the appropriate standards
- Assess and critique sites
ASSESSMENT: Information for candidate.
- The examination has 25 questions.
- The duration of the examination is 1 hour.
- A learner will pass if they achieve 70%, a Merit at 80% and a Distinction at 90% overall.
DURATION: 1 day
ENTRY GUIDANCE: Anyone may attend this course.
LIVE ONLINE: Please note that this is an online course with a live trainer, delivered via zoom. A zoom link will be sent upon booking so that the attendee can easily join the class online. Course notes will be shared beforehand and these will be shared on the screen also. All attendees and the trainer can see and talk with each other at all times so that it’s interactive and very much like being in a classroom.
LOCATION: All courses are delivered online.
WHEN: Find an open course date on the course calendar, or select a course date in the drop down box on this page or Contact us to arrange a course date that suits you if you have a group requiring training.