The demand for Lean Six Sigma Green Belts Benefits is illustrated by the average salary. A certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt can expect an average salary of £51,500, and the top 10% earn more than £75,000 (figures true of March 2016).
Our research also showed the huge positive impact Green Belt training has for employers. We found that the average Green Belt will deliver a minimum of five times the cost of training in the first project they complete. But many will deliver much more and the ROI improves with every project completed!
Following the course, you will be able to:
- Apply Lean and Six Sigma principles, tools and techniques to improve processes
- Understand the structures, roles and processes to transform businesses
- Apply and understand the voice of the customer in all areas of business
- Collect and analyse data appropriately, to make correct decisions
- Use data to identify the root causes of problems
- Independently manage department-specific problems, and work as part of a team to f ix complex, multi-functional challenges
- Solve a business problem by running a project that will enable you to certify.
By completing the Green Belt Upgrade you get 70 CPD points.
- This Online Green Belt training has a high customer satisfaction rating, with an average score of 4.7 stars out of 5. anyone hoping to move into those roles in the future. Upgrade course will require you to have completed Yellow Belt training first.
- You will be asked to provide evidence of your previous qualification in Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt before your course will commence.
- As this is an English language course, you should be proficient in English to business standard or you may struggle with some of the terminology.
- Be aware that Minitab is required to complete the training and is not currently included in the course. Talk to us about a 30-day free trial.
- Also be aware that Minitab software is not compatible with Macs so you may need to find an alternative computer to complete these sections of the course.