Your Green Belt training will also have a huge positive impact on your employer: Our research found that the average Green Belt will earn the company at least five times the cost of training in the first project they complete.
Following completion of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Course you will be able to:
- Improve processes using DMAIC, Lean (waste removal) and Six Sigma (variation removal)
- Apply Lean and Six Sigma principles, tools and techniques and explain the concepts to others
- Understand the structures, roles and processes to challenge norms and transform businesses
- Apply and understand the voice of the customer in all areas of business
- Collect and analyse data appropriately, ensuring you make correct decisions
- Use data to identify the root causes of problems
- Independently manage department-specific problems, and work as part of a team to fix complex, multi-functional challenges
- Solve a business problem by running a project that will enable you to certify
We follow the industry best practice certification process. It ensures you have understood Lean Six Sigma at Green Belt level and can apply it to any project.
Exam and Certification
In order to certify you will be required to pass the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt multiple choice exam (with a minimum of 70%). Once you’ve passed this exam you will be a certified Green Belt.
Optionally you can also submit a project or case study, there is no requirement to send this to be certified, but if you’d like to get a project graded by a Master Black Belt we can do this for no added cost.
- End of course exam – understand the theory
- Multiple choice 60 questions
- Unlimited retakes
- Open book covering curriculum for CSSC, IASSC, ASQ
- Pass mark = 70% (our pass rate is 90% first time)
- (Optional) Complete 1 Project or case study
- Submit a storyboard – template provided
- Reviewed by Master Black Belts
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certificate issued – 100% pass rate as we support you until you certify
- Don’t have a project to work on? Use one of our comprehensive case studies
- Validate your certification – all certificates come with a unique number so employers can validate your certificate
- Certification for life! There’s no need to pay to re-certify after a number of years
Our curriculum covers the content required by CSSC, IASSC, ASQ, BQF and adheres to ISO 18404. Our courses are CSSC accredited, CSSC are the largest Lean Six Sigma certification body in the world.