By becoming a confident Kaizen facilitator, the improvements you will be able to achieve will result in significant savings of time and money. The course will also help you to hone essential leadership qualities such as interpersonal and communication skills, and become a champion of Lean and positive change in your organisation.
- On completion of our Kaizen Facilitator training course, you will be able to:
- Lead Kaizen events which solve problems, remove waste and improve businesses
- Identify opportunities for Kaizen improvement
- Apply a range of both technical and soft skills when problem-solving
- Use the templates and guides to run effective and enjoyable Kaizen events
- Select the best Kaizen team and get the most from them
- Avoid common mistakes of Kaizen events
- Capture and report on Kaizen event results
Is it for me?
There are no prerequisites for this Kaizen Facilitator training course. Training is applicable to all industries and so is suitable to anyone wishing to run a Kaizen event or those wanting to hone their problem solving skills.