INCLUDED IN COURSE PRICE
The course fee includes:
- The exam / assignment as relevant
- Course materials (emailed to you beforehand)
- Your Certificate of Achievement following successful completion of the exam / assignment (immediately downloadable for BRCGS courses or emailed to you within 24 hrs for STC courses).
Note that STC is proud to be 100% paperless.
THE COURSE IS AIMED AT:
- Technical and Quality Managers
- Consultants and BRCGS Approved Training Providers
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL:
- Understand the background and benefits of the Standard
- Know the details of the audit and certification programme
- Be able to determine audit scope and plan the audit
- Understand what it is to have an audit, non-conformities and corrective actions
- Know how to report issues and use BRCGS resources
ASSESSMENT Information for candidate.
Note: it is possible to request a Certificate of Attendance if you prefer not to complete the assessment, however please notify us beforehand.
To receive a Certificate of Achievement, the following assessment must be completed.
- 25 Question Exam. Pass Mark 60%
Pass Rates with STC:
LIVE ONLINE: Please note that this is an online course with a live trainer, delivered via zoom. A zoom link will be sent upon booking so that the attendee can easily join the class online. Course notes will be shared beforehand and these will be shared on the screen also. All attendees and the trainer can see and talk with each other at all times so that it’s interactive and very much like being in a classroom.
TRAINER: Your trainer is either Cathy Gladwin, both BRCGS ATP (approved training partner) and AVT (approved virtual trainer).
LOCATION: All courses are delivered online.
WHEN: Find an open course date on the course calendar, or select a course date in the drop down box on this page or Contact us to arrange a course date that suits you if you have a group requiring training.