This 3-day in-depth course has been designed to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the requirements of the Standard, including fundamental clauses and statements of intent. Delegates will learn how to undertake a BRCGS audit, including planning and reporting of the audit.
A good technical knowledge of the packaging industry is essential.
Delegates should download and read a copy of the BRCGS Standard for Packaging Materials Issue 6 before attending this course.
The Standard is available from www.brcgsbookshop.com.
Auditor Training 50 question exam; Pass mark 75%.
THE COURSE IS AIMED AT
- New BRCGS Standards auditors who already hold a Lead Assessor qualification
- Technical, Quality or Operations Managers and Team Leaders from sites who wish to gain a deeper understanding of the BRCGS Standards audit process.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
- Be able to describe the scope of companies and products covered by the Standard.
- Know what is required to comply with the requirements of the Standard.
- Be able to prepare for an audit to the Standard.
- Understand the protocol for audits to the Standard.
- Know how to report issues and use BRCGS resources.