WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- New BRCGS Standards auditors
- Existing auditors requiring training to version 6 of the standard
- Technical, Quality or Operations Managers and Team Leaders from sites who wish to gain a deeper understanding of the BRCGS Standards audit process.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
- Be able to describe the scope of companies and products covered by the Standard.
- Know what is required to comply with the requirements of the Standard.
- Be able to prepare for an audit to the Standard.
- Understand the protocol for audits to the Standard.
- Know how to report issues and use BRCGS resources.
LIVE ONLINE: Please note that this is an online course with a live trainer, delivered via zoom. A zoom link will be sent upon booking so that the attendee can easily join the class online. Course notes will be shared beforehand and these will be shared on the screen also. All attendees and the trainer can see and talk with each other at all times so that it’s interactive and very much like being in a classroom.
ASSESSMENT: Auditor Training 50 question exam; Pass mark 75%.
TRAINER: Your trainer is Cathy Gladwin, BRCGS ATP (approved training partner) and AVT (approved virtual trainer).
LOCATION: All courses are delivered online.
WHEN: Find an open course date on the course calendar, or select a course date in the drop down box on this page or Contact us to arrange a course date that suits you if you have a group requiring training.