Included with all online, classroom and virtual courses:
- Lifetime MBB tutor support
- Certification guaranteed
- 6 months online access
Following completion of the Human Factors training course you will be able to: –
- Understand the psychology of human errors what they are, why they happen and why it is vital to eliminate them
- Understand the 21 key reasons for human errors so you can analyse and eliminate them
- How to apply the 5-step process for investigating root causes and eliminating them to reduce human errors
- Understand how human errors can be eliminated
- The skills and support needed by your human errors / factors investigators
- Use human errors to change your organisation culture
Who should attend?
This course is perfect if you are:
- Responsible for or involved in process or business improvement
- A Lean or Lean Six Sigma practitioner
- In operations where deviations, human error or improvements in quality, safety, customer satisfaction or performance are required – operations managers, quality managers, supervisors, process owners
- Involved in design of new processes, products or services within a company – engineers, marketing, designers
- Involved in Health and Safety in any way – senior managers, health and safety personnel, investigators, auditors
- Involved in people development and performance – training managers, HR specialists, Learning managers.
This is not a specialist course for Health and Safety it covers Human Error investigation and elimination for all aspects of a business.
Certification and exams
Following completion of the training you will be awarded a Foundation of Human Error Investigation and Elimination certificate.