INCLUDED IN COURSE PRICE
The course fee includes:
- The exam / assignment as relevant
- Course materials (emailed to you beforehand)
- Your Certificate of Achievement following successful completion of the exam / assignment (immediately downloadable for BRCGS courses or emailed to you within 24 hrs for STC courses).
Note that STC is proud to be 100% paperless.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- New BRCGS Standards auditors
- Existing auditors requiring training to version 4 of the standard
- Technical, Quality or Operations Managers and Team Leaders from sites who wish to gain a deeper understanding of the BRCGS Standards audit process.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
To provide an understanding of:
- The details of the scheme
- How to meet the requirements of the Standard
- What to expect from your BRC Global Standards audit
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL
- Identify the aims of the BRCGS scheme
- Explain how to meet the requirements if the Standard
- Describe what to expect from your BRCGS audit
- Utilise and understand the benefits of the BRCGS resources
LIVE ONLINE: Please note that this is an online course with a live trainer, delivered via zoom. A zoom link will be sent upon booking so that the attendee can easily join the class online. Course notes will be shared beforehand and these will be shared on the screen also. All attendees and the trainer can see and talk with each other at all times so that it’s interactive and very much like being in a classroom.
BEFORE ATTENDING: Please read the standard before attending so that you can get the maximum benefit from this course.
ASSESSMENT Information for candidate.
Note: it is possible to request a Certificate of Attendance if you prefer not to complete the assessment, however please notify us beforehand.
To receive a Certificate of Achievement, the following assessment must be completed.
- Auditor Training 50 question exam; Pass mark 75%.
TRAINER: Your trainer is either Cathy Gladwin, or Sonia Andre, both BRCGS ATPs (approved training partner) and AVTs (approved virtual trainer).
LOCATION: All courses are delivered online.
WHEN: Find an open course date on the course calendar, or select a course date in the drop down box on this page or Contact us to arrange a course date that suits you if you have a group requiring training.
There are no reviews yet.