WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Quality and technical managers;
- Operations managers;
- Staff responsible for managing an internal auditing schedule; and
- Staff responsible for undertaking internal audits as required by BRC Global Standards
- BRC Global Standards Professionals.
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of auditors;
- Be able to plan and conduct an internal audit;
- Know how to write concise, accurate and factual audit reports; and
- Be able to undertake audit follow-up activities.
LIVE ONLINE: Please note that this is an online course with a live trainer, delivered via zoom. A zoom link will be sent upon booking so that the attendee can easily join the class online. Course notes will be shared beforehand and these will be shared on the screen also. All attendees and the trainer can see and talk with each other at all times so that it’s interactive and very much like being in a classroom.
TRAINER: Your trainer is Cathy Gladwin, BRCGS ATP (approved training partner) and AVT (approved virtual trainer).
LOCATION: All courses are delivered online.
WHEN: Find an open course date on the course calendar, or select a course date in the drop down box on this page or Contact us to arrange a course date that suits you if you have a group requiring training.