ASSESSMENT Information for candidate.
- The examination has 30 questions overall.
- There is a total of 100 marks available.
- The duration of the examination is 3 hours.
- Marks from all sections are combined to determine the learner’s grade.
- A learner will pass if they achieve 60%, a Merit at 70% and a Distinction at 80% overall.
DURATION: 4 days
ENTRY GUIDANCE: It is a good idea for attendees to already have some knowledge of food safety hazards and controls, however this is not essential as this course will provide the required knowledge and understanding.
LUNCH: Lunch, tea & coffee included at our scheduled open courses.
LOCATION: Onsite at your premises or find an open course date and location. Contact us to arrange your onsite booking.