Knowledge of effective problem-solving techniques could transform how you approach any obstacle, whether at home or at work. Moreover, if you can identify and fix issues at work you could save your organisation time, money and resources.
Following completion of the course you will:
- Understand problems and how to permanently solve them
- Be able to structure a problem-solving process for success
- Have the skills to use data to illustrate a situation
- Have the skills, tools and methods for quick and effective problem-solving
- Be able to put together a successful team for problem-solving
- Be able to visually and clearly illustrate the problems, and how the solution has performed
Is it for me?
This course is ideal if you are involved in managing people or processes – or intend to work in a role where you will be. It was created with managers and team leaders in mind but is perfect for anyone who wants to improve their problem-solving skills. There are no prerequisites for taking this course.