Our research has shown that the average Black Belt project delivers a return on investment (including the cost of training and development) of sevento-one, compared with f ive-to-one for Green Belt projects. For this reason, an experienced Black Belt can earn upwards of £70,000.
Following completion of the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Upgrade you will be able to:
- Use DMAIC and Lean Six Sigma across any function to improve a business
- Use data to identify the root causes of problems
- Apply Lean Six Sigma principles, tools and techniques and explain the concepts to others
- Lead improvement teams to solve complicated and strategically important problems
- Understand and implement change in an organisation
- Successfully collect and use Voice of the Customer data
- Collect and analyse data correctly to support informed decision-making
- Develop and implement solutions, using advanced methodologies, to ensure problems are If you did not complete your Green Belt, you may need to submit two projects, so allow enough time for that. solved permanently
- Certify as a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt to enhance your professional status. The best practice approach to certification is more than enough to be considered certified by future employers and practitioners. However, as this is an IASSC Certified Black Belt delegates can sit the IASSC exam through us for an additional cost if they wish to get their qualification endorsed by a third-party certification body.