Learning how to complete Failure Modes Effects Analysis is hugely beneficial to your company, and also provides you with key skills that you can use in other areas of your career.
The benefits of FMEA are:
- Improved quality, reliability and safety
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Identifies critical-to-quality elements of a process, product or service
- Documents risk reduction activities
- Reduces development time and costs
Reduces warranty claims, returns and complaints The benefits to the individual are the ability to:
- Explain and conduct an FMEA
- Identify and eliminate potential failure modes early
- Work with a team to collect data
Is it for me?
FMEA is particularly useful if you are in an improvement or risk management role. However, this training is relevant to everyone because the success of an FMEA team relies on the knowledge of people across a range of functions. There are no prerequisites for taking this training course