Anyone involved in design or development of new products, services or processes knows the difficulties. Lean or Six Sigma Green and Black Belts are required to be experts in not just DMAIC but also Design for Six Sigma. Learn new tools and the perfect roadmap to make a difference in your business.
Introduce new products and services to market using multi-disciplined teams, robust methodologies and concepts. Reduce wasteful expensive projects, which don’t fill the real needs of your customers, with higher quality and more timely designs which provide the customer with what they want.
DFSS training is perfect for engineers, designers, managers and technicians – all those involved in product, process or service design and development.
Following completion of the Design for Six Sigma ( DFSS) training course you will be able to:
- Design new processes, products and services more reliably, effectively, quickly and easily
- Understand the concepts and tools associated with DMADV
- Learn to lead or be a part of a multi discipline Design for Six Sigma ( DFSS) team
- Understand in detail the voice of the customer and how to include this in your product, service and process designs
- Learn how to implement new product, services and processes in vastly reduced times
- Add DFSS to your CV or Resume
Brought to you in partnership with 100% Effective Ltd.
Purchase your course through STC Ltd. for fantastic discount deals!