WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Technical & Quality Managers
- BRC Global Standards Professionals.
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL
- Understand vulnerability assessment requirements for BRC Global Standards.
- Understand what is meant by the term ‘food fraud’.
- Be able to identify the difference between vulnerability assessment, threat analysis critical control point and food defence.
- Be able to assess the raw materials most vulnerable to food fraud.
LIVE ONLINE: Please note that this is an online course with a live trainer, delivered via zoom. A zoom link will be sent upon booking so that the attendee can easily join the class online. Course notes will be shared beforehand and these will be shared on the screen also. All attendees and the trainer can see and talk with each other at all times so that it’s interactive and very much like being in a classroom.
TRAINER: Your trainer is Cathy Gladwin, BRCGS ATP (approved training partner) and AVT (approved virtual trainer).
LOCATION: All courses are delivered online.
WHEN: Find an open course date on the course calendar, or select a course date in the drop down box on this page or Contact us to arrange a course date that suits you if you have a group requiring training.