INCLUDED IN COURSE PRICE
The course fee includes:
- The exam / assignment as relevant
- Course materials (emailed to you beforehand)
- Your Certificate of Achievement following successful completion of the exam / assignment (immediately downloadable for BRCGS courses or emailed to you within 24 hrs for STC courses).
Note that STC is proud to be 100% paperless.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Technical & Quality Managers
- BRC Global Standards Professionals.
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL
- Be able to define root cause analysis
- Understand the difference between symptoms and root cause analysis (RCA)
- Understand the role and importance of RCA in compliance with the BRC Global Standards
- Have explored some common methods for undertaking RCA
- Be able to perform RCA and document it effectively
ASSESSMENT Information for candidate.
Note: it is possible to request a Certificate of Attendance if you prefer not to complete the assessment, however please notify us beforehand.
To receive a Certificate of Achievement, an assessment must be completed within 30 days of completing the course: this is a root cause analysis investigation, either real or fictitious (if for example you are a consultant who does not work for a site).
Pass rate with STC:
LIVE ONLINE: Please note that this is an online course with a live trainer, delivered via zoom. A zoom link will be sent upon booking so that the attendee can easily join the class online. Course notes will be shared beforehand and these will be shared on the screen also. All attendees and the trainer can see and talk with each other at all times so that it’s interactive and very much like being in a classroom.
TRAINER: Your trainer will be one of our team of BRCGS ATP’s (approved training partner) and AVTs (approved virtual trainer). Visit https://1stc.uk/about-us/ to meet our team.
LOCATION: All courses are delivered online.
WHEN: Find an open course date on the course calendar, or select a course date in the drop down box on this page or Contact us to arrange a course date that suits you if you have a group requiring training.
Readily discussed and explained in more detail when required,to help better understanding. (HACCP L4)
Trainer was extremely knowledgeable, worked very well with our small group & established a great rapport immediately uplon us entering the training room.
A wonderfully practical course (train the trainer) – both personally and professionally. I take away lots I can easily and quickly apply.