Who Should Attend:
Existing auditors of S&D Issue 3, certification body scheme managers, consultants, technical & quality managers from sites who wish to gain a deeper understanding of the Global Standards audit process and changes from Issue 3.
Key learning objectives
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
• List the aims of the BRCGS scheme
• Describe the format, scope and structure of the Standards
• Effectively audit the requirements of the Standard
• Complete the BRCGS audit and write the audit report
• Identify and explain changes to Standard from Issue 3
• Utilise and understand the benefits of the BRCGS resources
Assessment: 50 question exam; Pass mark 75%.
LIVE ONLINE: Please note that this is an online course with a live trainer, delivered via zoom. A zoom link will be sent upon booking so that the attendee can easily join the class online. Course notes will be shared beforehand and these will be shared on the screen also. All attendees and the trainer can see and talk with each other at all times so that it’s interactive and very much like being in a classroom.
TRAINER: Your trainer is Cathy Gladwin, BRCGS ATP (approved training partner) and AVT (approved virtual trainer).
LOCATION: All courses are delivered online.
WHEN: Find an open course date on the course calendar, or select a course date in the drop down box on this page or Contact us to arrange a course date that suits you if you have a group requiring training.