WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Technical & Quality Managers and their teams from manufacturing and retailing, BRC Global Standards Professionals.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
To provide an understanding of:
- The details of the scheme
- How to meet the requirements of the Standard
- What to expect from your BRC Global Standards audit
- Accessing and using site audit reports on the BRC Global Standards Directory
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL
- Understand the details of the BRC Global Standards scheme
- Understand the requirements of the Standard and how compliance can be demonstrated
- Understand BRC Global Standards auditing protocol and how to evaluate the results of the audit visit
- Outline the post-audit requirements
- Know and understand the BRC Global Standard resources available and their benefits
LIVE ONLINE: Please note that this is an online course with a live trainer, delivered via zoom. A zoom link will be sent upon booking so that the attendee can easily join the class online. Course notes will be shared beforehand and these will be shared on the screen also. All attendees and the trainer can see and talk with each other at all times so that it’s interactive and very much like being in a classroom.
TRAINER: Your trainer is Cathy Gladwin, BRCGS ATP (approved training partner) and AVT (approved virtual trainer).
LOCATION: All courses are delivered online.
WHEN: Find an open course date on the course calendar, or select a course date in the drop down box on this page or Contact us to arrange a course date that suits you if you have a group requiring training.