INCLUDED IN COURSE PRICE
The course fee includes:
- The exam / assignment as relevant
- Course materials (emailed to you beforehand)
- Your Certificate of Achievement following successful completion of the exam / assignment (immediately downloadable for BRCGS courses or emailed to you within 24 hrs for STC courses).
Note that STC is proud to be 100% paperless.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Technical & Quality Managers and their teams from manufacturing and retailing, BRC Global Standards Professionals.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
To provide an understanding of:
- The details of the scheme
- How to meet the requirements of the Standard
- What to expect from your BRC Global Standards audit
- Accessing and using site audit reports on the BRC Global Standards Directory
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL
- Understand the details of the BRC Global Standards scheme
- Understand the requirements of the Standard and how compliance can be demonstrated
- Understand BRC Global Standards auditing protocol and how to evaluate the results of the audit visit
- Outline the post-audit requirements
- Know and understand the BRC Global Standard resources available and their benefits
PRIOR TO ATTENDING
It is advised that delegates download and read a copy of the Global Standard before attending.
Contact us if you need help finding the standard.
ASSESSMENT Information for candidate.
Note: it is possible to request a Certificate of Attendance if you prefer not to complete the assessment, however please notify us beforehand.
To receive a Certificate of Achievement, the following assessment must be completed.
- 25 Question Exam. Pass Mark 60%
💡Please note: Exam is available in multiple languages such as English, Chinese, Italian, Spanish, French
LIVE ONLINE: Please note that this is an online course with a live trainer, delivered via zoom. A zoom link will be sent upon booking so that the attendee can easily join the class online. Course notes will be shared beforehand and these will be shared on the screen also. All attendees and the trainer can see and talk with each other at all times so that it’s interactive and very much like being in a classroom.
TRAINER: Your trainer will be one of our team of BRCGS ATP’s (approved training partner) and AVTs (approved virtual trainer). Visit https://1stc.uk/about-us/ to meet our team.
LOCATION: All courses are delivered online.
WHEN: Find an open course date on the course calendar, or select a course date in the drop down box on this page or Contact us to arrange a course date that suits you if you have a group requiring training.