WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Food site technical managers, quality managers and quality teams
- Members of food safety management teams implementing HACCP or food safety plans
- Food laboratory directors, managers and technicians
- Consultants and researchers involved in food safety.
- It may also be considered as staff development for those working towards promotion
- BRC Global Standards Professionals.
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL
- Be able to explain the BRC Global Standards requirements in relation to HACCP.
- Be able to describe Codex Alimentarius principles of HACCP.
- Be able to describe the reasons HACCP may fail, and the most common BRC Global Standards non-conformities related to HACCP.
- Be able to explain the importance of management commitment & prerequisite programmes.
- Be able to complete the preparatory stages for developing the HACCP plan.
- Be able to conduct a hazard analysis, determine critical control points, and develop a HACCP plan with monitoring, corrective action and verification activities.
LIVE ONLINE: Please note that this is an online course with a live trainer, delivered via zoom. A zoom link will be sent upon booking so that the attendee can easily join the class online. Course notes will be shared beforehand and these will be shared on the screen also. All attendees and the trainer can see and talk with each other at all times so that it’s interactive and very much like being in a classroom.
TRAINER: Your trainer is Cathy Gladwin, BRCGS ATP (approved training partner) and AVT (approved virtual trainer).
LOCATION: All courses are delivered online.
WHEN: Find an open course date on the course calendar, or select a course date in the drop down box on this page or Contact us to arrange a course date that suits you if you have a group requiring training.