WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Certification body auditors or new auditors seeking registration, technical and quality managers who wish to gain an in-depth underatanding of the audit process, consultants.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
To provide an understanding of:
- The details of the scheme
- The requirements of the Standard and how compliance can be demonstrated
- BRC Global Standards auditing protocol
- Effective auditing techniques
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL
- Understand the background & benefits of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety.
- Understand the relationship with SALSA, ISO and GFSI-benchmarked Standards.
- Know the fundamental clauses and statements of intent.
- Understand audit methodology, the enrolment program and the audit schemes.
- Know how to close an audit and deal with corrective actions.
- Know how reports are uploaded onto the BRC Directory & how certificates are issued.
- Understand the benefits of a BRC Global Standards Directory listing.
- Understand how certification bodies are monitored for compliance by BRC Global Standards.