INCLUDED IN COURSE PRICE
The course fee includes:
- The exam / assignment as relevant
- Course materials (emailed to you beforehand)
- Your Certificate of Achievement following successful completion of the exam / assignment (immediately downloadable for BRCGS courses or emailed to you within 24 hrs for STC courses).
Note that STC is proud to be 100% paperless.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Certification body auditors or new auditors seeking registration, technical and quality managers who wish to gain an in-depth understanding of the audit process, consultants.
PRIOR TO ATTENDING
It is a BRCGS requirement for all delegates to have:
✔ Downloaded and read a copy of the Global Standard before attending.
✔ Completed a HACCP course of at least two days duration.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
To provide an understanding of:
- The details of the scheme
- The requirements of the Standard and how compliance can be demonstrated
- BRC Global Standards auditing protocol
- Effective auditing techniques
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL
- Understand the background & benefits of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety.
- Understand the relationship with SALSA, ISO and GFSI-benchmarked Standards.
- Know the fundamental clauses and statements of intent.
- Understand audit methodology, the enrolment program and the audit schemes.
- Know how to close an audit and deal with corrective actions.
- Know how reports are uploaded onto the BRCGS Directory & how certificates are issued.
- Understand the benefits of a BRC Global Standards Directory listing.
- Understand how certification bodies are monitored for compliance by BRC Global Standards.
ASSESSMENT Information for candidate.
Note: it is possible to request a Certificate of Attendance if you prefer not to complete the assessment, however please notify us beforehand.
To receive a Certificate of Achievement, the following assessment must be completed.
- 50 Question Exam. Pass Mark 75%
LIVE ONLINE: Please note that this is an online course with a live trainer, delivered via zoom. A zoom link will be sent upon booking so that the attendee can easily join the class online. Course notes will be shared beforehand and these will be shared on the screen also. All attendees and the trainer can see and talk with each other at all times so that it’s interactive and very much like being in a classroom.
LOCATION: All courses are delivered online.
WHEN: Find an open course date on the course calendar, or select a course date in the drop down box on this page or Contact us to arrange a course date that suits you if you have a group requiring training.