WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Food site technical managers, quality managers and quality teams
- Members of food safety management teams implementing HACCP or food safety plans
- Food laboratory directors, managers and technicians
- Consultants and researchers involved in food safety.
- It may also be considered as staff development for those working towards promotion
- BRC Global Standards Professionals.
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL
- Be able to explain the BRC Global Standards requirements in relation to HACCP.
- Be able to describe Codex Alimentarius principles of HACCP.
- Be able to describe the reasons HACCP may fail, and the most common BRC Global Standards non-conformities related to HACCP.
- Be able to explain the importance of management commitment & prerequisite programmes.
- Be able to complete the preparatory stages for developing the HACCP plan.
- Be able to conduct a hazard analysis, determine critical control points, and develop a HACCP plan with monitoring, corrective action and verification activities.