This one-day course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of vulnerability assessment for food fraud and enable them to use techniques to better identify and mitigate risks associated to raw materials in the supply chain. This is particularly useful when implementing product safety management systems and the requirements of the BRC Global Standards on site.
This course is part of the BRC Global Standards Professional recognition programme.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Technical & Quality Managers
- BRC Global Standards Professionals.
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL
- Understand vulnerability assessment requirements for BRC Global Standards.
- Understand what is meant by the term ‘food fraud’.
- Be able to identify the difference between vulnerability assessment, threat analysis critical control point and food defence.
- Be able to assess the raw materials most vulnerable to food fraud.