This one-day course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of validation and verification, so they know the level of detail required for each process and are able to use validation and verification in practice. This is especially helpful when implementing some of the requirements in the BRC Global Standards.
This course is part of the BRC Global Standards Professional recognition programme.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Technical & Quality Managers
- BRC Global Standards Professionals.
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL
- Be able to define and understand the terms validation and verification
- Understand the level of detail required for each process
- Be able to use validation and verification in practice
- Appreciate how validation and verification relate to conformance to the BRC Global Standards.