This one-day course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of root cause analysis (RCA) to know its importance and be able to perform it competently. This is especially helpful when implementing some of the requirements in the BRC Global Standards.
This course is part of the BRC Global Standards Professional recognition programme.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Technical & Quality Managers
- BRC Global Standards Professionals.
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL
- Be able to define root cause analysis
- Understand the difference between symptoms and root cause analysis (RCA)
- Understand the role and importance of RCA in compliance with the BRC Global Standards
- Have explored some common methods for undertaking RCA
- Be able to perform RCA and document it effectively