This two-day training course has been designed to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the Standard, and how to comply with the requirements. Delegates will also gain an understanding of what to expect during the process of certification, and actions needed prior to, during and after the audit.
This course is part of the BRC Global Standards Professional recognition programme.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Technical & Quality Managers and their teams from manufacturing and retailing, BRC Global Standards Professionals.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
To provide an understanding of:
- The details of the scheme
- How to meet the requirements of the Standard
- What to expect from your BRC Global Standards audit
- Accessing and using site audit reports on the BRC Global Standards Directory
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL
- Understand the details of the BRC Global Standards scheme
- Understand the requirements of the Standard and how compliance can be demonstrated
- Understand BRC Global Standards auditing protocol and how to evaluate the results of the audit visit
- Outline the post-audit requirements
- Know and understand the BRC Global Standard resources available and their benefits