This 1-day course will provide delegates with an in depth understanding of the revisions of Global Standard for Packaging Materials Issue 6, as well as a review of audit protocol. The course is designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the changes to the Standard on site.
Delegates should download and read a copy of the BRCGS Standard for Packaging Materials Issue 6 before attending this course. The Standard is available from BRCGS Bookshop from August 2019.
THE COURSE IS AIMED AT
- Technical and Quality Managers
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL
- Understand the reasons for changes to the Standard including industry developments;
- Be able to explain how the changes will benefit retailers, manufacturers, auditor and consumers;
- Understand the changes to existing requirements;
- Recognise the changes to the protocol of the Standard; and
- Know how the audit process should now be carried out and reported.