This two-day course will enable you to undertake internal audits and prepare companies for third party audits. It’s delivered via a series of workshop-led discussions, presentations and an interactive case study. During the live case study, you will be given feedback and support to enable you to carry out an audit at your own workplace.
You will be assessed throughout the course (50%) and you will also need to undertake a workplace audit and submit an audit report for assessment (50%). You will need to gain a 75% pass for this assessment.
This course is part of the BRC Global Standards Professional recognition programme.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Quality and technical managers;
- Operations managers;
- Staff responsible for managing an internal auditing schedule; and
- Staff responsible for undertaking internal audits as required by BRC Global Standards
- BRC Global Standards Professionals.
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of auditors;
- Be able to plan and conduct an internal audit;
- Know how to write concise, accurate and factual audit reports; and
- Be able to undertake audit follow-up activities.